X-Class Corporation’s Web application development services range from developing simple to complex robust Web applications with advanced enterprise application integration features as well as other advanced solutions. This is why we are different, enabling our clients to truly leverage technology to achieve their business and IT objectives at a reasonable cost.
We build applications to support our clients’ unique visions.
As a leading-edge solution and services company, here is what you can expect from X-Class Corporation during the Web Application Development Process:
- Assistance with defining your requirements
- Writing your detailed specification documents
- Design, development and testing (Quality Assurance)
- Integration of software across multiple platforms (including Internet technologies)
- Ongoing support and technology consulting (including security consulting)
Depending on your specific needs, we follow the following two approaches to application development and integration:
- Full Life-Cycle Application Development – Our development teams assume from start-to-finish the responsibility of requirements analysis, design, development, testing, implementation and/or integration with other systems.
- Staff Augmentation – Our technical experts work either onsite or offsite with your IT personnel to collaboratively analyze, design, development, implement, test and integrate a new system
X-Class Corporation and its partners are able to assist you with developing a wide range of robust, scalable and sophisticated business Web applications. Some of our custom application development services include:
- Application design, development and implementation
- Process automation
- Systems integration, customization and configuration
- Re-engineering, source code refactoring
- Feasibility and requirement analysis for business case
When working with X-Class Corporation, the client is in the driver’s seat. Our clients and their business needs determine the scope of the projects and the features that get built. From project commencement, scoping meetings allow us to jump headfirst into design and development, or results can be used for client fundraising and budget planning.
Design and Development
Whether we’re your sole development resource or we’re integrated with your in-house development team, we work to complete your prioritized features as efficiently as possible. You determine what gets done, and when. To ensure we’re in alignment, we communicate throughout the course of the project through periodic scoping meetings, weekly iteration meetings, and daily standup meetings. All three serve to keep all stakeholders abreast of project progress.
We take great pride in the applications we help create and are with them for their product lifecycles. We help in-house development team transition to code we’ve created and are available for maintenance or feature development in perpetuity.